Suitable for parents with toddlers aged 1 year – 4 years
The toddler years or the 'terrible twos' as they are more popularly known, can be challenging. The smiley, happy baby you knew has become a demanding little toddler who can be a real handful. To help parents enjoy toddler-hood, it helps to know what to expect from a toddler – and understand how to deal with it.
Private Tuition maybe the ideal option for busy parents. The Consultation takes place in the comfort of the family’s home at a time and date to suit everyone. We also offer Private Tuition to Groups of friends.
We provide Consultations on the following Toddler Issues:
- • Temper Tantrums
- • Potty Training Issues
- • Fussy/Faddy eaters
- • Problem Sleepers
If you would like to learn some useful techniques which can help towards living in a happy, tension-free home, then contact us now!
Costs for Home Visit (per topic):
1-to-1’s Consultation Service from £85
Group Workshops from £85
Weekend & Evening rates apply.
Mileage costs apply if you are classed as ‘out of area’.
SKYPE Consultations available
Home Visit for Private Tuition
The following topics are available as a Home Visit only (1-to-1 and Groups).
Potty Training Workshop
- Signs of readiness
- How to potty train and make it fun
- Potty training problems
- Bowel and night time training
Toddler Sleep Issues Workshop
- Bedtime routines and day naps
- Settling strategies
- Night time waking strategies
- Sleep patterns, nightmares and night terrors
Fussy Faddy Eaters Workshop
- Is it behavioural or mechanical
- Strategies for happy eaters
- Getting toddlers involved with food
- Healthy eating and drinking tips
Temper Tantrums Workshop
- Normal toddler behaviour. What’s acceptable and what’s not
- Long term strategies for challenging behaviour
- Quality time and attention
- House rules, praise and reward ideas.
- Preparing your little one for the transition into school
- Coping with a new environment Being independent
- Social skills and making friends
Home Visits (1-to-1's and groups)
Private Tuition is available to parents who would prefer to enjoy this Workshop in the comfort of their own home and at a time to suit all the family. Private Tuition is also available for groups of friends.
An ideal Christening, Birthday or Christmas gift. Perfect for family and friends.
Cherubs Infant Health Practitioners have a paediatric background and are well versed in current guidelines and practices. Therefore you can be assured that you and your little ones are in very safe and experienced hands.